Tuesday 27 April 2010

Low key but getting things done....

... like sleep and more sleep. More seriously, even though I have been laid low with big cold and general exhaustion over the past few days, it has been the chance to live at a civilised unforced pace for a bit and surprising how many big things have quietly been resolved.

For example I have sorted out the tacky sticky business of what shows to do for the rest of the year and taken the big step of doing Christmas shows in Newcastle and London, as well as on my home turf of Edinburgh. Now the pattern is set (www.dianahand.com/contact.htm) , I can relax. I have done a good deal of thinking during the first few months of the year, set up new structures and explored new ideas, now I can benefit from that and let it run for a while.


I have also planted much of the veg garden (only with potatoes so far, but at least I know they will grow and be eaten by me rather than slugs or rabbits), done the yearly thing of buying bag of compost and some little bedding plants for the hanging baskets.

And I am starting to think about my exhibition for the Open Studios event in June. So exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comments. I cannot always read them because they are in Japanese but I appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete